michael

Tron Legacy

Fluids are nice, but where are the 90 degree turns on the light cycles? Where? They'd better be in the movie somewhere...

I'm sure Jason will have more to say on this ;).

M

maybe they will play the old version of tron somewhere but i prefer the smooth tail cycle. :)

but where are the 90 degree turns on the light cycles? Where?

agreed

Also... they were better at digitizing characters in 82 then they are now? Why cg stand-ins for people when the live action precedent had already been set for Tron?

While part of it feels CG, I thought it was quite appropriate, IMHO. Isn't TRON supposed to be set inside a computer game world? Interesting style, I thought. Can't wait to watch the finished film when it comes out.

Ender's Game might be another interesting story to be adapted into movie as well... may be?

The Ender's Game movie project is on hiatus again last I heard. I'm not holding my breath.

http://endersgamemov...ng-for-new.html

As for Tron Legacy, I was kinda disappointed with the look of the suits they wore. They looked too much like badly fitted costumes to me.

Darn....

I'm not sure I would be too sad. They had drastically modified the story to be more movie-like, and not in a good way either. Hopefully they can start again and stick closer to the original... which was amazing.

M

I agree, the original's style was much better than this one.

there are some cool bits in the trailer but there is still something that doesn't feels right. :)

cheers,

selcuk