edward

A fanboy pic

hmmm...

maybe we should start a Houdini Wallpaper section of the Gallery....

I would love a high res version so I can make this beauty my background. Got any handy (or currently rendering)? :)

I would love a high res version so I can make this beauty my background. Got any handy (or currently rendering)? :)

What is your screen resolution? I can easily re-render next week. It only takes about 10-15min on my i7.

Is it PBR?

Yep.

My wallpaper attempt, no houdini logo but rendered in Mantra.

I like! Lots of good stuff on your website as well! :) You should submit some of them to the sidefx.com gallery.

@geneome: Here's a high-res version (1920x1060)

PS. How do you download attached images on the new forum? The javascript thing seems to disallow my Firefox from doing right-click Save image?

post-209-125096139068_thumb.png

PS. How do you download attached images on the new forum? The javascript thing seems to disallow my Firefox from doing right-click Save image?

hmm yeah that's weird. I don't know why it does that. Anyway you can bypass the fancy javascript viewer thing by ctrl-clicking on the image (or middle click if you have it set) to open in in a new tab.

I'll see if I can find a setting somewhere to disable that.

pointless setting.

M

oh P.S. Awesome image BTW. very shiny desktop pic.

hmm yeah that's weird. I don't know why it does that. Anyway you can bypass the fancy javascript viewer thing by ctrl-clicking on the image (or middle click if you have it set) to open in in a new tab.

I like how it works now, I just wished that "Save Image" worked after it expands. I tried ctrl+LMB and MMB (I have it set to start a new tab) on Firefox 3.0.13 on Windows and it doesn't seem to work. If I try to disable javascript, then the image doesn't pop up at all.

EDIT: Oh weird, now it works for me. I don't know why it didn't seem to work before. Did you do something, Marc? :)

Ah, I just figured it out. Instead of LEFT clicking on the thumbnail to expand the image, you have to RIGHT click on the thumbnail to expand the image. When you do this, then the Save Image option shows up.

Beautiful! THANK YOU!

Edited by geneome

: )

PS: thanks Edwards for spend your time in my site.

Edited by vmuriel

very nice!!!!! haha

and....right click -> add to iphoto lib....-.-! haha..