illuminance loop

so i made simple lambert in illuminance loop

post-2573-1242114946_thumb.jpg

and this is what i get, its fine as long as there is 1 light

post-2573-1242114935_thumb.jpg

so the question is what am i doing wrong? :blink:

P.S. what for is the new lightexport input parameter in illuminance loop?

first of all thanks :) it works now.

second, i was asking about light export parameter in vop illuminance loop there wasn`t in H9.5(i`m not talking about light export in deep rasters/extra image planes)

first of all thanks :) it works now.

second, i was asking about light export parameter in vop illuminance loop there wasn`t in H9.5(i`m not talking about light export in deep rasters/extra image planes)

From the help.

lightexport keyword argument

You can supply the extra string argument "lightexport" followed by a string argument containing the name(s) of the exported variables to assign within the loop.

In some shaders, multiple illuminance loops are used to define different light contributions. The lightexport argument is useful in these cases to specify which variables should be exported from the different loops.

The lightexport value can be a space-separated list of wildcard patterns. For example, illuminance(pos, dir, "lightexport", "Front*") exports variables whose names start with Front.

thanks again :bag: , haven`t thought of looking in vex reference as well (looked only in nodes help) :)

From the help.

lightexport keyword argument

You can supply the extra string argument "lightexport" followed by a string argument containing the name(s) of the exported variables to assign within the loop.

In some shaders, multiple illuminance loops are used to define different light contributions. The lightexport argument is useful in these cases to specify which variables should be exported from the different loops.

The lightexport value can be a space-separated list of wildcard patterns. For example, illuminance(pos, dir, "lightexport", "Front*") exports variables whose names start with Front.