Group node bounding box

Hi,

I have a cloth sim which has a group node with bounding box active holding the cloth in place with points.  During the animation,  I have the cloth tear apart down the middle.  Half way down the tear, I would like to release the constraints, or move the bounding box so the cloth is free to move with no constraints.  I'm using H13.  I hope I'm describing my issue correctly. 

I'm actually trying to finesse this file http://forums.odforce.net/topic/19579-tearable-cloth-h13-wip/. So if you open it up you can see what I'm kinda talking about.  He has a group node which is holding the cloth in place while it tears.  I'm just wanting to break that connection at a certain time within the tear.  

BTW, great instagram pics.  :)

Hey cowboy,

The cloth is using a Sop Solver in DOP Network. You can break this constraint by animating the "pintoanimation" attribute to 0 in the SOP Solver. 

To to this in your file:

Inside the "sopsolver_tearcloth" node, go to the top node "dop_geometry". Drop down a switch under the "dop_geometry" node and set it to something like $F>=5, or whatever frame you want to release the constraint on. Then insert a node coming out of the "dop_geometry" and feeding into the second input of the switch. The node can be a wrangle node, attribute create node, or whatever, and it sets "pintoanimation" to 0