Particle morph multiple models

Hey all,

I'm a compositing student but for a current group project we are to make a bumper and ended on doing it in Houdini because it just looks best. So I don't have much experience in Houdini before this except watching some courses/tutorials and playing around very little. The learning curve is quite steep and I've run into several snags.

First of all I followed this tutorial to get the first morph/transition and things panned out pretty well. However I got a third model and maybe even a fourth and I don't know how to add these into the mix. In my current file there is just a simple blendshapes for the third model but it's quite uninteresting.

That's it for starters at least. Other than that I'm trying to figure out how to change the colors between each model as well. The project file is probably pretty dank since it's my first project in Houdini. I really love the program and want to continue working in it! Hopefully someone out there could take some time to look it over and give some input.

Attached is a .rar with .hip and the .fbx camera as well as x3 .obj models used.

bumper.rar