Adjusting timings on reprojected plate

Hi there, 

Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I've got some glass material flying through a room and I'm reprojecting my plate as a material in my environment to get the correct lighting with opacity and whatnot but my plate is 5 frames short of my render timeline. This means that the lighting changes on the last 5 frames of my render. Is there a way to time offset my plate so I can just duplicate the last frame 5 times? I mentioned to my superior that I can just duplicate the last frame on the server but I was instructed to "do it properly" :s. I've tried to look into the docs but to no avail sorry.

I'm on v15.0

Thanks a lot

Hi tbird, you can easily achieve this if you replace "$F" in the plate's file path that you are using in the material with `clamp($F,startframe,endframe)` .

just make sure that your endframe is actually an existing frame and it will be held in that number even if it doesn't exist. Ps. Don't forget to put back ticks.

• 1 month later...