Question about the creep pop

halion

Ok so I have a grid that is my particle source and I have a nurbs curve that I want the particles from the grid to follow from point 0 to the last point. So I figured I could use the creep pop. I setup the pop network I have a source which is the grid and it births particles into a group called birth then I put a group pop to take everything from birth group and put them into another group called att. Now I put a creep pop made the source group att and the sop is the curve. When I hit play it just shoots particles up from the point 0 position. Now I want the particles to go from point 0 to point 1 to point 2 etc. I tried writing a expression in the prim u/v fields, it was if($FF>=1,$POSUVU == $POSUVU + 1,0) and then for $POSUVV it was the same. The problem is the value stays at 0. Why doesn't it keep adding to 0 each frame?

Thanks for the information but I'm wondering how do I get a particle to go from u 0 to say u 10. I tried expressions like the one I mentioned in my first post but I always seem to end of with the particles picking one point then flying off in some odd direction.