Style sheets for groups inside packed

I couldn't find a solution to my problem on the forums so I am posting here, yes I watched all the Sidefx tutorials about stylesheets and I couldn't find a solution for this problem there.

Can anyone help me to understand why my stylesheets for primitive groups are not working in this case?

If I use the primitive group condition on the stylesheets pane it doesn't work, off course I can be missing something I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

pigs_stylesheet_to group_fail.hip

Edited by Mzigaib

Hi there,

I looked at your setup and everything seems right, except in your "geo1" node the "assemble1" has the "Create Name Attribute" turned on.

Try turning that off, that should fix the problem.

Also, if you disable your "assemble1" node and turn on "Pack Geometry Before Copying" on your copy sop, that will work as well.

Hope this helps. :)
Best,

Laszlo

Dude, thanks for the reply! 

In the matter of fact yes I did notice that creating the name attribute on the "assemble" node creates the issue and that's is what I want to understand, why that happens?

There are cases that I want to create the name and pack things after the voronoi node so would be great to understand these things which shows a different case from the the Sidefx videos, don't get me wrong they are great but they don't clarify all the cases.

Anyway I was wondering if this issue is a bug when you use style sheets which would be totally understandable we know H16 is right in the corner :D.

Any info would be great and thanks again for the help.

Edited by Mzigaib