Force Pop To Rebirth Particles

Visual Cortex Lab

hi,

I'm doing some big geometry "copy" using a POPnetwork sop .. and I'm having a bit of stress with particles number and cook/refresh of my scene.

since I'm working on the whole process like... modifying the "to be copied" geometry.... and the geometry that will create the particles as well.. i need the POP to birth less particles sometimes.. just for testing parameters.. and every time I have to enter the POP.. change birth.. exit the POP.. change frame to have the POP make particle birth again ... even "update" button at the top of GUI doesnt force this...

if I keep on to the properties window for the sourcePOP. i can change value without entering the POP.. but again.. the only way to make the thing refreshed. is to change frame..

is there any way to FORCE everything to recook from scratch? (or just POP in my case...)

cheers.

p.s. sorry for posting on both forums.. but...i dont actually know to which give precedence :) they're both quite cool..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...