Microsolvers

Nerox

Hi,

A couple of months ago I've started a threat on a similar subject, unfortunately my questions remain so let's try it again ;-).

I hope someone can help me get stared, or at least point me in the right direction.

I would like to get a idea of how the Particle Fluid Solver works in terms of the microsolvers.

I would like to implement the gassandforces (from the sand solver) in to the Particle Fluid Solver, due to the Cohesive Strenght parameters.

I would like to create a mercury like fluid, but the approach 3d World described lately doesn't hold when animated. The particles really need to, when close to each other, pull together and in de middle even stack up on each other which is basically Cohesive Strength.

I think it has something to do with the data name, but what it really does and how it works....

I'm aware of the 'advanceness' of what I'm trying to approach but still I hope to solve it (Nice word play, isn't it ;-).

Edited by Nerox

Hi,

A couple of months ago I've started a threat on a similar subject, unfortunately my questions remain so let's try it again ;-).

I hope someone can help me get stared, or at least point me in the right direction.

I would like to get a idea of how the Particle Fluid Solver works in terms of the microsolvers.

I would like to implement the gassandforces (from the sand solver) in to the Particle Fluid Solver, due to the Cohesive Strenght parameters.

I would like to create a mercury like fluid, but the approach 3d World described lately doesn't hold when animated. The particles really need to, when close to each other, pull together and in de middle even stack up on each other which is basically Cohesive Strength.

I think it has something to do with the data name, but what it really does and how it works....

I'm aware of the 'advanceness' of what I'm trying to approach but still I hope to solve it (Nice word play, isn't it ;-).

I know this a 'How do I model a car' kind of question, but isn't there any documentation about this subject?

Since this topic has already 130 views without any reply's, one might think there is some interest on this kind of topic.