Using new geometry created by Sop Solver

Hazoc

Hi

I got this setup where I'm using Multi Solver to run Wire Solver and Sop Solver on a single Wire Object.

In a Sop Solver I modify the geo data by deleting parts of it and generating new ones, so the geo changes constantly. Is it possible to feed this new data back to the original Wire Object to be it's Geometry data or do I need to create a whole new simulation object for it like it's done in the auto fracturing example file, where Copy Object Dop is used to accomodate the new born data into the simulation.

I get a Wire Solver error saying something like "topology of InputGeometry and Geometry not matching". I can post a .hip later. But the basic question is, can use varying geometry without having to create new simulation object for it ?

So here's the .hip. What's wrong with this setup ? Sop Solver simply creates some new stuff during the simulation but somehow the Wire Solver can't understand this. Is there some data i should delete between every simulation step or what ?