Part of Geometry disappearing on Render

I'm going to post pictures because I think that will explain better than I could

picture3aq.pngpicture2pea.png

And heres a link to a movie clip of it happening:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18743/138_export.mov

In these clips the turkey's legs are disappearing. I don't think its a normals issue or a transparency issue. Has anyone ever seen this before? It happens on both Mac and Linux. I'm not sure what other information to provide so please ask and I'll tell you anything I can:)

Ryan

In these clips the turkey's legs are disappearing. I don't think its a normals issue or a transparency issue. Has anyone ever seen this before? It happens on both Mac and Linux. I'm not sure what other information to provide so please ask and I'll tell you anything I can:)

If you turn motion blur off, do the parts re-appear?

Could it be that sub-frame motion of those parts might not be as smooth as you think?

P.S. I couldn't play the .mov... so it might not be this issue. Try simplifying the scene by finding a frame which always renders poorly, then turning off the display of objects until something twigs.

If you turn motion blur off, do the parts re-appear?

Could it be that sub-frame motion of those parts might not be as smooth as you think?

P.S. I couldn't play the .mov... so it might not be this issue. Try simplifying the scene by finding a frame which always renders poorly, then turning off the display of objects until something twigs.

Thanks for the help, I waited till I knew what the problem was to reply but I finally fixxed it. I had a duplicate paint capture weights node that wasn't messing things up in my scene view but was occluding geometry on render. Anyway, thanks!

Ryan