deep camera maps

I've been attempting to mess around with deep camera maps. The docs mention that the Deep Resolver parameter in the ROP should be set to "Deep Shadow Map" (rather than "Deep Camera Map", which is in fact an option). When I do this, I get what appears to be a deep shadow map (i.e. no color info). Two files are output: 1) the Output Picture, which has either 1 or 0 in the color channel, and a sensible alpha, and 2) the DSM Filename, which has Pz only.

When I set Deep Resolver to "Deep Camera Map", I get what looks like a normal Output Picture, and no secondary file.

Has anyone got DCM's working? Tips?

I've been attempting to mess around with deep camera maps. The docs mention that the Deep Resolver parameter in the ROP should be set to "Deep Shadow Map" (rather than "Deep Camera Map", which is in fact an option). When I do this, I get what appears to be a deep shadow map (i.e. no color info). Two files are output: 1) the Output Picture, which has either 1 or 0 in the color channel, and a sensible alpha, and 2) the DSM Filename, which has Pz only.

When I set Deep Resolver to "Deep Camera Map", I get what looks like a normal Output Picture, and no secondary file.

Has anyone got DCM's working? Tips?

When you specify DCM option, there is the DCM Filename parameter that will become available. This parameter is the DCM file output path. If you want DSM, you'll have to manually put down a DSM Filename via the gear icon.

HTH,

-A