New semester, new project

Rvb

Hi,

It has been a while but when I noticed the new version of Houdini I started playing with it. Now my new semester has started and I want to use Houdini.

Objective: Create a weather machine which controls the weather. Let it be interactive and let your imagination go. So I have to make some kind of machine and let it be interactive with flash. I have some ideas of what I want to create, but maybe you guys know some more awesome stuff for me to do!

I've attached a smal image of the style I have in mind.

EDIT: I've used the cartoon shader found somewhere here on this website. Din't know how to render the outlines nicely like this. If there other ways please let me know!

post-3200-128343696862_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rogier Verbrugge

I dont want to combine my semester assignment with this challenge because I want to focus on my project.

I would like people to interact with my weather machine with sound. Anyone have any idea? And do you guys like the following style? Really like this cartoon style and it's renders fast!

post-3200-128353816418_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...