White Caps

Kai87

Hello, Im abit of a noob at houdini, and I am trying to use white caps with a flip fluid, I have seen alot of cool videos that look great, but haven't found any tutorials as of yet just alot of people saying that they used it, I wanna get a cool effect but just dont know what to do with the default sprite stuff

Thanks for reading.

You can try out the whitecaps tool from the shelf on your flip fluid.

Inspect the network to get an idea on how to isolate the peaks of the wave.

Yeah this is what I have been using which i could do with finding some more info on how to use em

I have been using white caps over the last few days and they have been working, but for some reason I am getting a fatal error, and it just keeps crashing houdini. I have tried bgeos, caching, no simulation, and on another computer and another login (i am at a university) and it still crashes, any ideas to what could be the problem?

• 2 months later...

I have been using white caps over the last few days and they have been working, but for some reason I am getting a fatal error, and it just keeps crashing houdini. I have tried bgeos, caching, no simulation, and on another computer and another login (i am at a university) and it still crashes, any ideas to what could be the problem?

The problem seemed to have fixed itself in the end. I still don't know what was happening but it worked.