houdini question

I have see many houdini tuturial , but when I use houdini make effect, I feel difficult, who can tell what can I do, How to use houdini to solve problem

You have to practice using Houdini. Look at problems posted in this forum. Analyze the solutions. Change small things and see what happens. Solve simple problems. It will take a long time before you can make complete effects.

Special effects are difficult. That is why we call them "special". Easy or common effects (=problems) have one-click solutions.

Edited by Macha

Hello Gan,

Houdini can be a bit advanced for some.

If you are new to 3D, I recommend you to learn a simpler package first to understand the concepts and then move to Houdini.

I can suggest blender. Its free and has many great free tutorials like on blenderguru.com

Once you are comfortable with terms like UV map, extrude, edge loop, rig, and other jargons, move to houdini

You can also easily play with blenders fluids and dynamics systems to get to know what they are.

Hope it helps.