cloth and pintoanimation attribute

asnowcappedromance

Hi there,

I'm using a multisolver to create a cloth object with deforming geometry (clothsolver and sopsolver). I want to be able to animate the cloth activation with the pintoanimation point attribute,

but the dop sim seems to completely ignore that attribute ("Support Changing Coefficients" in my clothsolver is checked).

What am I doing wrong?

thanks,

Manu

cloth_multisolver.hip

Hi there,

I'm using a multisolver to create a cloth object with deforming geometry (clothsolver and sopsolver). I want to be able to animate the cloth activation with the pintoanimation point attribute,

but the dop sim seems to completely ignore that attribute ("Support Changing Coefficients" in my clothsolver is checked).

What am I doing wrong?

thanks,

Manu

Edit: The group has nothing to do with it. I think it's just the rest:

The pintoanimation attribute isn't actually doing anything in your example file anyway, but that should help get you started.

Also, for this simple of a file you shouldn't even need the sop solver. You can just do it all in sops and import the attribute and deformation from there.

Edited by Solitude