motion blur and render engine

Hi,

I am in a dilema. I want to render an animated sequence, my main rendering engine is PBR because my main goal is photorealism. But there is a problem with occlusion pass, PBR and motion blur, these three can't get along in Houdini for some reasom, it gives artifact on the image. See attached image.

I have tried all possible ways of occlusion in Houdini, including 2 setups for occlusion shader and lighting based AO. This problem does not exist in the rest rendering engines (micropolygon rendering, ray-tracing, micropolygon PBR) only in the PBR.

From here, there are two ways to go:

1.render without motion blur and do the motion blur in Nuke which gives good results but still expensive in calculations. OR

2.render with motion blur everything using PBR and put in another take the occlusion pass using "micropolygon PBR".

I wanted to have all the passes together in the same exr but it seems impossible.

What's your opinion about that?

Does anyone else faced this artifact with motion blur and PBR?

And finally I would to ask people who are already in industry, do they render with motion it's compositing step?

cheers

post-5813-132840993476_thumb.jpg