Attaching wires to simulating RBD objects

Ati

Hello,

I am trying to create an iron concrete (reinforced concrete) looking like simulation. In the scene file I have a center concrete piece and it's neighbor pieces and those are connected to the center concrete whit reinforced bars. I want the concrete pieces as RBD, and the bars as wire objects. My general idea is to constrain to roots of the wires to the center concrete piece, and to the the end of each bar I want to constrain each neighbor concrete piece. However I am having problem because the wires doesn't really stick whit the center piece. To move the wires whit it piece in each step, I am moving the wires whit the transformation information of the center piece in the sopnet1 inside the dopnetwork. But it doesn't really work. I have tried it whit constraints, setting the gluetoanimation point attributes to 1 on the roots but it still doesn't want to work and I am running out of ideas why it is happening. Is there anybody who knows more about this wire and RBD interraction?

Thanks in advance!

Ati

post-5682-132934924571_thumb.png

concrete_test.hipnc