face selected question ...

mergen

Hi all ..

I've little question: if I create box and I scatter it , then selected some faces and I want to delete some above part faces of selected faces? . how can I get that? ..

I tried vop sop but I can't . anyone tell learning the vop tutorial? i searched but.. :blink:

Thanks all

post-6797-132945598451_thumb.jpgpost-6797-132945603744_thumb.png

yes thanks . it've animation like this... I'm style trying that help me please .. thanks .

Hey mergen.

As Macha said, all you need is a group sop and a blast sop.

I have attached an example file, where I am deleting non-selected faces. Here my selection is based on bounding object, which has animation.

You can change the grouping method in lot of ways.. group based on color, group based on attribute value ($TY < 2.5)

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Shan

group_example01.hipnc

Hey mergen.

As Macha said, all you need is a group sop and a blast sop.

I have attached an example file, where I am deleting non-selected faces. Here my selection is based on bounding object, which has animation.

You can change the grouping method in lot of ways.. group based on color, group based on attribute value ($TY < 2.5)

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Shan

Acutely I delete that face by color .... I selected that red color it's good. but I mean setup tow want to selecte not full color the red color post-6797-132947740752_thumb.jpg .it's possible , How can I get the second piece by color? thanks .

Sorry my English

Edited by mergen

Acutely I delete that face by color .... I selected that red color it's good. but I mean setup tow want to selecte not full color the red color post-6797-132947740752_thumb.jpg .it's possible , How can I get the second piece by color? thanks .

Sorry my English

Sorry I couldn't understand your post.

Are you trying to delete faces based on second color?

If that is the case, add another group sop for that (alternatively, you can have logical operators in same group sop, like $CR > 0.9 || $CB > 0.9 ), you can use single blast sop to delete more groups.

Hope this helps.