Mantra Default Properties SHOP

I was just having a quick mess around with a properties SHOP and wanted to set some default image planes to output across a few mantra nodes instead of setting them in each one. Because the property already exists on the mantra node (as zero extra image planes) it won't output them unless I remove the property from the interface and use the ones from the property SHOP instead.

Is there a way of having BOTH the mantra image planes and the SHOP properties image planes? So I can set some default ones and then add a few extra per mantra node etc...

Cheers.

Christian

I was just having a quick mess around with a properties SHOP and wanted to set some default image planes to output across a few mantra nodes instead of setting them in each one. Because the property already exists on the mantra node (as zero extra image planes) it won't output them unless I remove the property from the interface and use the ones from the property SHOP instead.

Is there a way of having BOTH the mantra image planes and the SHOP properties image planes? So I can set some default ones and then add a few extra per mantra node etc...

Cheers.

Christian

I don't think so. This should help explain how properties are inherited. http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini12.0/props/