Flip

maxpayne

Hello. I have some trouble with flip. I have deforming geometry for collision and I want that particles which closest to surface should going to stick to it.

I've used pop solver for solving that task. I got closest point on surface and calculated velocity for that point. Then I used vop pop in the pop solver. I compared distance from particle and closest point. If condition is true , particle got velocity from it point (it's work fine) but other particle are still. May be anyone know why does it happen ?

flip_stick_tst.hipnc

• 2 months later...

Hello guys. I have a question. I want to do drooling from the mouth. I've created a little setup for it. I have particles which stick to collision object and slide on it. It works fine with static collision object. But when I have dynamic collision object my particles stay away from it and drop down. Is there any way for solve this problem ? I want my particles to move with collision object.

Here is example of right behaviour

Edited by maxpayne

Hello guys. I have a question. I want to do drooling from the mouth. I've created a little setup for it. I have particles which stick to collision object and slide on it. It works fine with static collision object. But when I have dynamic collision object my particles stay away from it and drop down. Is there any way for solve this problem ? I want my particles to move with collision object.

Here is example of right behaviour

Try setting it to point velocities for collisions.