moving/offset keyframes

jim c

Let's say I have a character with a bunch of keyframes, start at frame 1, to frame 100. I'd like to be able to select all the keyframes and move them forward x number of frames. Is this possible? I tried fiddling with the UI last night and while I could get all the keyframes to show up, I'm not sure how to offset/move them, short of writing a small script.

Hey Jim, in the channel editor its also possible to select all your keyframes that you want to offset and then in the "frame" text entry section at the bottom, enter "+" followed by the amount that you want to offset by ( eg "+ 10" or "+ -10" - note that its the "+" that qualifies it as an offset value; entering "- 10" will not work).

Edited by mdunkley
  • Like 1

if u need a more procedural approach, use a chopnet, fetch node to fetch the parameters you want to offset, the use a shift node to offset (be sure to change the time to frames, the default is seconds), offset the amount u want, then plug an export node and be sure to activate the export button...