Where all of local values that I made

Hi All,

This is Jamie. I have a simple question.

When I created many other attributes using AttribCreate Sop, where can I find those values out?

In other words, where can Local values that I created see one place?

Is there function like Tree View in Houdini?

Please kindly let me know.

Have a great day.

Press and hold the middle mouse button on your AttributeCreate SOP (or any other SOPs connected to it below) . You should then see your custom attributes and their local variable mappings.

To see their values, right-click a SOP with the values you are interested in, and click on "Spreadsheet..." (4th item counting up from the first separator line).

Edited by melazoma

Hi Melazoma,

Thanks a lot for your help. I just find it out. Have a great day. ^_^

The Spreadsheet shows you all attributes created by your SOP chain up to the SOP you right-click -> Spreadsheet...

So if you have 3 AttributeCreate SOPs in a chain, open the Spreadsheet on the last AttributeCreate and you will see all 3 attributes.

It's that or use the Details View, which gives you a similar view of the attributes in the currently selected SOP.

Actually, The thing I want to know could see all of local values of several geometries on /obj level ?

But I got to know that there is nothing to need.

Really thank you for taking the time to teach for me.

If you want to see the attributes of multiple objects all listed in the same Spreadsheet/Details View, you can bring them all into one Geometry object and Merge them together, then spreadsheet the Merge SOP. If you know which attributes you want to see, you can also visualize them at the /obj level in the viewport with Display Menu (press [D] in viewport) -> Markers.