Living costs in Germany - Munich

Guest mantragora

Guest mantragora

Hi.

Is there anyone here ho lives there and could shed a little light on this topic ? I would love to hear some info about salary too. I'm interested not only in Houdini but overall in 3d sector there (visualization etc.).

Living costs depend, of course, largely on the desired style of living. There's a long way to go from a roommate situation in a men's hostel to a 4-bedroom house for a family.

Munich is generally speaking by far our most expensive city, so expect costs on the level of international capital cities, especially if you plan to reside within the city limits.

Hey...

1-2 room flats varies between 450-800€ / month. Of course you ll find more expensive ones ;)

If you want to use public transportation its around 50 € a month, for the inner city.

Daily rates are around 300€ but of course it dependes on your skills etc. and can be higher.

The priece for a glas beer(0.5 litre) varies. But shouldnt be more than 4€, in a pub .

The general cost of living is still lower than in other capital citys like London/Paris.

Guest mantragora

Thanks for info everyone. I got one company on my eye there. They even have training program there (and they pay you also normal salary) so I just needed to know what to expect if I could not get normal job.