Voronoi Fracture question

Alexpdennis

Hello!

im trying to follow this digital tutors tutorial regarding voronoi fracturing and dynamics. ive made it to the point in which the tutor is isolating a piece of geometry, to use the effect on. Now, when i dont bother trying to isolate the section of geometry, all my (limited) voronoi knowledge works fine. but it seems as tho when i introduce the delete nodes, the network in which i had set up before doesnt work. specifically, i have a point node connected to a paint node to jurisdict a density of points which will, in-terms, add to my voronoi fracture detail. however, the scatter node doesnt behave the same as without the delete nodes. in the tutorial he says to add an attribute node in between the delete and the point node to get rid of ALL attributes on the primitives and the points. he puts an * in the "delete attributes" field of the attribute node. but when i do that.. it gives me an error talking about a bad attribute in that field.. im pretty sure thats the problem. and if i look at the delete node in HIS file within the "number" tab, it goes: delete by pattern and the pattern field is greyed out and has a lonesome *, and mine has a live field that says !*. im not sure if this is a version difference or what. ive tried looking for alternative/updated "all" expressions to plug in instead, but i have had no luck. any guidance for this bum would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance to all you wonderful people:)

voronoi_2.hipnc