Cached RBD solve skipping frames

chovasie

Im sure my topic is not best in the world so i'll try to explain my problem.

I have voronoi boject that i need to blow up. I made simple particle animation and im importing particle velocity in DOPs with Force. Because animation is too fast i want to change my settings to 250 FPS to see details in blowUp animation. I did that and everything works fine and im happy with animation.

Problems start when i cache that simulation on disk with File Sop and import them back in another GeoSop. In details view everything looks ok, i have all geo, and attributes for every frame. But in viewport some frames are not visible. from frame 1-3 everything is ok, than nothing from frames 4 - 15 and after frame 15 again geo is visible.

If i export that to alembic, and than import in maya, all geo is there on every single frame. I get that same cache back in Houdini, again i have blank frames.

I tried test with standard 25 FPS and all frames are there and there is no problem with blank frames.

Someone know what im doing wrong and how to get around this?

Thanx,

Chovasie