Velocity from POPnet to RGB?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create an effect, where spheres move from the centre and after a certain frame, they all fall on the ground after each other.

I've created pop net which drive the movement of spheres. I've tried to achieve the falling of spheres in two ways:

1., force and collision in popnet - works nice, but the rotation looks funny when colliding with the ground + I can't come up with a way, how to make the spheres fall after each other (so they don't just fall on the ground at the same time)

2., rigid body for spheres - I can't find a way how to mix the velocity from pop with rigid body. What I did was, that put a switch node and after a given frame - pop driven spheres are invisible and the RGB spheres become visible, but I suppose that is a very nooby way of doing it

There is a visible difference between these two ways, because the popnet driven spheres fall down nicely and the fall looks more natural. With RGB spheres you can see when the movement is switched. Is there a way how to take the velocity form the popnetwork for each particle driving the sphere and blend it with the RGB simulation somehow? Or in other words, could I make the rigid body simulation of spheres make look like the one I created with the popnet?

Sorry if there already is a topic explaining this problem, but I wasn't able to find it yet.

Thank you

RGB_POP.hipnc

Edited by Cake Kid