Pyro collision with RBD

blackchicken

Hello I have interesting problem. I cant find the way how to collide RBD with pyro object. I tried static object with transformation, RBD object with use deforming geometry, Tried from shelf Populate Containers, Collide with Object. But I have no success. When My collision object move into pyro, it eats density, but no visible collision. I found there on odforce that could help in PyroSolver/ Advanced/Collision turn off Correct Collisions, but no change. Any Idea? Seems to me like a very basic thing. Theres a little scene.Any tip will be great. 

help_volume_collision.hip

your file does seem to be working for me (ie. I can see where the smoke is hitting the rbd object and kind of sliding along it,  not what I would expect if it was merely eating the density).  I turned off 2 of the collision objects so that it was easier to see, but still it seems to be working.  I've attached an alternate collision method (using source volume node).. but it gives pretty much the same results.  If you wanted something a little more dramatic maybe you could add some velocity using normals on your objects.

-G

Hello I have interesting problem. I cant find the way how to collide RBD with pyro object. I tried static object with transformation, RBD object with use deforming geometry, Tried from shelf Populate Containers, Collide with Object. But I have no success. When My collision object move into pyro, it eats density, but no visible collision. I found there on odforce that could help in PyroSolver/ Advanced/Collision turn off Correct Collisions, but no change. Any Idea? Seems to me like a very basic thing. Theres a little scene.Any tip will be great. 

help_volume_collision_02.hip