Divide single geometry into multiple pieces for FBX export

Hi everyone, 

This is probably a very basic question, but I'm just a few days into Houdini. 

I've followed this tutorial on audio driven animation from cmiVFX and I'd like to export the object into 3dsMax. I'll be using the animated piano keys to drive some parameters within max. 

The problem is, it exports the piano keys as a single object and this gives me nothing to work with in max. I've not been able to do any successful workaround in max. 

How might I divide a single geometry into multiple pieces so that seperate pieces are able to be selected in max? 

I've attached a file, but it references some geometry so it might not appear right away. 

It's a pretty buggy mess in there, I just edited some parameters pretty blindly to get the effect of the keys rising instead of rotating .. it ended up doing some other things too but it'll do if I can export it properly. 

Thanks,

1.hip

I ended up getting it to work by changing the default parameter in the copy SOP to copyGroup$PT , and using this tool to do the rest - http://www.houdinitoolbox.com/houdini.php?asset=25  .

But now that I've imported the FBX into 3dsMax, although the objects animate, it doesn't carry any of the transform data, so I have no data to drive the other parameters I want changing.

Any leads?