Flip fluid, water level is pulling down in Hi-res

blackchicken

Hello I have a problem with water level. I have really simple fluid conntainer, whitewater from shelf and simple collision object which is not inside fluid container at first frame.  When I have low res sim, all is ok, water level is zero. But When I add resolution, after say 100 frames, my water level is bellow  zero. A lot. Thats is problem because I collide with boat and need water level to be zero. I set particle radius scale to 1. Thats what do the problem? I need really Hi res sim around 100mil particles. Any idea helps

Another problem which I found is that in some frame random particles onside all fluid container has some velocity, frame to frame. In places where nothing happening. It makes later problem with vel transfer. No big deal bud I dont like it. If anybody has same problem,let mi know. Thanks a lot. 

Someone correct me when I am wrong:

1. Yes. Just leave it at 1.2 the default value. Keep Decreasing the Particle Radius Scale. That should help your Resolution.

2. If you have a bouding Layer they are Sourced each frame from the bottom to the container up until your waterlevel of 0. Now if you loose Volume on your fluid they will "fall" into your container and can cause velocity updates on surrounding Particles.