WaveLayerTank and cm scale

fathom

i'm having some trouble with a wavelayertank in a cm scale scene.  i can make a really simple case with a unit sphere sliding back and forth and then plop down a wavelayer tank using the shelf tools.  if i leave the scene scale at 1 meter, it works fine.  if i set my scene scale to cm (and then create the same objects scaled up for the new world scale) the splash reactions die.  if feel like the pop advect step in the dop solver is not properly compensating for the scene scale.  dropping air resistance seems to sort of help ... maybe?   think that may have an adverse effect on the wave properties tho.

anybody else run into this?

but shouldn't that have happened when i placed the dop?  i set the scene scale prior to creating the dop net, so i believe those scales are properly set.  the sim seems fine beyond the effect of the pop advect.  if i pull it out, the sim is much better.  i'm running a test overnight of a few different air resistance values (0.1, 0.01, 0.0001) to see if that scales things properly.

no luck.  air resistance wedge was a failure -- particles dropped and died on contact with underlying sink surface...

guess i'll just scale my scene down to meter values and hope it works better at that scale.  dunno why spacial scale fails here...