Houdini 14 Type Property Issue?

Hi all:

I am trying to integrated H14 with my company's render pipeline, I imported my old customized Mantra and Rop output Nodes from H13 which were python script HDA module in type property and modified from H13 original nodes, so we could send the geometry cache and renders to the farm with one click.

Rop Output Driver:

After imported the otls, it will automatically create a new vex type digital asset, and my old one gone. So I tried to modify the H14's built-in Rop Output node in type property,  adding the HDA module, after I pasted my script and click accept, same shit happened again, H14 create a new vex type digital asset. It seems H14 forbids user from modifying its built-in nodes in type property.

Mantra:

I can't even edit anything in type property not without destroying the layouts, so I created a new output driver digital asset, but new render nodes can not be seen in the IPR render view.

post-6758-0-58884800-1422956798_thumb.jp

Do you guys have some ideas how to work around the situations? Orz....................

Thanks