suspend recent changes updates on wiki

Heya

Don't know if this is considered a real problem, but is there a way to suspend a new entry in the odwiki everytime I do some changes on an entry. Everytime i do a simple change .. switch pc's --> save the changes a new entry in the recent changes page appears. Would prefer to suspend this behaviour as I'll likely do updates quite frequently (I can at least declare them as minor updates --> i.e. you can disable them in the view, yet I'd prefer there being none at all ;))

Jens

Heya

Don't know if this is considered a real problem, but is there a way to suspend a new entry in the odwiki everytime I do some changes on an entry. Everytime i do a simple change .. switch pc's --> save the changes a new entry in the recent changes page appears. Would prefer to suspend this behaviour as I'll likely do updates quite frequently (I can at least declare them as minor updates --> i.e. you can disable them in the view, yet I'd prefer there being none at all ;))

Jens

15061[/snapback]

Near the bottom of the page there's a button "Minor Edit". If this is toggled, you won't get a list in the recent changes (unless recent edits is turned on).