Hello, How can i tile texture road

Taryuji

Hi, I've 1 question. I want to create road digital asset. I use sweep to create road and use UV layout to order UV but if I resample curve my UV will error. So I create group odd and even primitive to translate UV but it doesn't work if my texture have arrow. (UV is flip) Orz.

So i think if I translate each primitive's UV up +1 (pri1 up1, pri2 up2) . its done but how to do this T T

Set Road_v000.hip

post-15372-0-89066400-1452587135_thumb.p

the easiest way I can think of, if you have a road without intersections is to resample the curve by the length the texture should be, convert the backbone curve to NURBS (order 2, to keep it the same, or 3 to smooth it)

apply a "UV Texture", set to "Rows and columns" and convert the result from that back to polygons.

the easiest way I can think of, if you have a road without intersections is to resample the curve by the length the texture should be, convert the backbone curve to NURBS (order 2, to keep it the same, or 3 to smooth it)

apply a "UV Texture", set to "Rows and columns" and convert the result from that back to polygons.

Can i see ur file? I follow ur method but its not work (I may be do mistake = =")

Thx