Visualisation of spacetime

ikoon

Hello!

I am new to Houdini. Last year I studied the available tutorials on VEX and I was impressed by the possibilities. Now is the time to convert it to work. Here is my work in C4D and AE www.ikoon.cz, it is quite lame, but I learn and learn. I have also been watching this forum and you guys are amazing! Thank you very much.

I have this idea:

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-electron_universe
    John Wheeler and Richard Feynman:
    "Feynman, I know why all electrons have the same charge and the same mass" "Why?" "Because, they are all the same electron!"

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YycAzdtUIko
    „A person is the line segment in the 4D“

3. So ... my crazy idea is ... there is a huge tangled knot in 4D, traced out by the one being (or a “creative force”). Any given moment in time is represented by a slice across spacetime, and would meet the knotted line a great many times. Each such meeting point represents a living being at that moment. So ... my father is the afterlife of my teacher and she is the afterlife of our dog.

Advantage of this “design” is the simplicity of karma database :) You don’t need a multidimensional credit/debit db, because if you kill a spider, you kill yourself x) I am not crazy :) I would just like to make a visualization of this. What do you think?

For starters, I would like to

1. continuously add new points (in vex) to the surface of geometry. New point arises in the position of an existing point and travels on the surface in a random direction.
  2. recreate the surface of the geometry from that point cloud
  3. do it in a good way for further development ... for example: the points then may travel to maintain uniform point distribution

Please give me a little heads up and I will make it in Houdini. And excuse my english please.

Jirik