Flip - Variable viscosity

Hi all

I've been following a CMI tute to give a flip object multiple viscosity values based on colour. I'm pretty sure I've followed the tute correctly and from what I can tell everything is correct in my setup.

I have 2 groups in the object, one with high viscosity and one with low. In the spreadsheet for the object I can see the two groups, and both of the viscosity values, everything looks correct. However when I run the flip sim, it only uses the higher viscosity value. Enable Viscosity and Viscosity by attribute are both on in the Flip solver. I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out what's going on, would someone be able to have a look and see if there's anything obvious (or not so obvious) that I'm missing? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bunny01.hipnc

Edited by gerard
Edited to add more details

Additionally, the only time I deviated from the tute was creating the dop network from scratch rather than using the flip from object shelf tool. That wouldn't make a difference would it?