Iterating through primitive groups to apply popgrains

KirilRamsey

I have an RBD Voronoi fractured object that falls to the floor, and each primitive group is given an impact time attribute when each piece hits the floor. The system works so far - I import my fractured object, delete all the primitive groups except for one, and select the Voronoi object that will turn into grains at the moment of impact using a switch that changes the input from the primitive group to the grains. As long as I'm working on a single primitive group, it works. 

Here's a GIF showing the result on one group. 

Question: How do I use my effect - that isolates a primitive group and turns it into grains at a specific frame - onto multiple primitive groups within a foreach node? 

My attempt at a solution: With my system in a for each subnetwork, I replaced the group name that was previously fracturepeice_15 to 'chs("../each1/group")' to reference the current group that is being processed. However, the final result of the ForEach shows only one primitive group being turned into grains or the entire sphere that was fractured being turned into a clump of grains. 

If anyone can shed any insight on what to try, would be very grateful. ^_^

Voronoi-ODFORCE.hipnc

Edited by KirilRamsey