Particle Emission from fractured surface only?

mstarktv

I thought I was losing my mind when I first ran into this because I thought I was just having a brain fart. But, When using the "Voronoi Fracture Configure Object" I can't seem to only have particles emit from the newly created inner surfaces. I attached my scene file to this post.

I know that if I do the fracturing (non-dynamic) in SOPs, I get the inside and outside group. I feel like this is something that is super obvious and I'm just not seeing it right in front of my face. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by mstarktv
trying to upload file

For dust/debris?..

Are you aware of debris source node? If that fracturing DOPs node creates a name attribute it will work..

debrissource uses the name attribute to scatter points in between pieces which can then be a particle source

18 hours ago, Yon Anadeyo said:

For dust/debris?..

Are you aware of debris source node? If that fracturing DOPs node creates a name attribute it will work..

debrissource uses the name attribute to scatter points in between pieces which can then be a particle source

The site won't really let me upload my file, but I will give this a try. I thought I was crazy. Thanks, James!