MrBrN197

Dopnet Creates a Duplicate Pyro object

Hi, I seem to be having a problem where my dopnet creates two pyro objects with the exact same name and attributes (I don't mean an actual node I can just see it on the Geometry spreadsheet it has the same "unique id" and all the same property-value pairs). When I use a dopimortfields to bring in the data to sops. I get two of each field(density, density, vel.x,vel.x and so on). I feel like the problem is related to the initial state parameter because I had some trouble with getting that to work with explicit caching and that's when the problem seems to show up even after I eliminate the initialstate file the scene is just permanently displaying that there are two pyro objects in the dopnet. Has anyone ran into a problem like this. Is there a way I can manually delete data on the geometry spreadsheet through the dopnet.

Also just to add when I import the fields they don't necessarily have the same resolution. some insight on the way dopnet objects work would be very helpful. 

houdini2.png

houdini1.PNG

Did you ever got to solve the problem? Same over here and can't find how to get rid of the duplicate

Just to let you know, for me what worked was changing the pyro object node name. That deleted the duplicate right away