Extended Ocean Alternative

Hey guys, I've been trying to use the extrude polygons feature of the Particle Fluid Surface, but the bounding box makes my meshing weird, even tough my mesh looks fine without using the bounding box.

Using the BBox, on the first four frames the mesh just goes away and I also get some gaps between the mesh from the flip and the mesh from the extended.

Since I need the Bounding Box to extend my ocean using the Particle Fluid Surface node, and that's acting out, I'm looking for some good alternatives to that. Does anyone has any suggestions?

Just if anyone comes looking for this, I'll post the "solution". At the time I posted this, I've been using only Houdini 16.0.504 and this version has the extended extremely bugged.

I upgraded to .671 and that gave me better results, even tough the camera frustum still gave me crazy results, like for instance, when it touched the the bounds of the camera the plane started to go up. But other than that everything worked.

• Like 1