Mantra render differently on two computers

Hello,

I have encountered strange difference in render outputs from different computers and I have hard time figuring out what might cause this to happen. I have created scene on my laptop and then tried to render it on workstation. Both computers have the same Houdini version installed (16.0.736) but they produce different results when rendering.

I am attaching both renders - first one rendered on laptop and second on workstation. On second picture, there is strange noise and highlight around area in the middle (exactly where the point light is located inside cloud). I was rendering the same scene and I expected the result to be the same as on my laptop.

The main difference is that my laptop is running on Linux while workstation is running on Windows. Also there are different CPUs in these two computers (laptop - xeon; workstation - i7), but I guess that should not make any difference. Please, does anyone know what might cause this difference in renders? Thank you very much.

Best regards

Trandzik

cloud_test_01.mantra1.0001.exr

cloud_test_01.mantra2.0001.exr

out.png

cloud_test_01.hiplc