Crowd: File SOP error. Cached agents. Edit Agent external reference?

I got a crowd cached sequence files and an agent folder(with bgeo, rig, clips, etc). File SOP is throwing an error, can't read the sequence and finding the agent path.
"Unable to read file: < cache file path >" (this path is correct, it's on my system)
"Error loading the rig. The following paths were searched: < agent rig file path >. (nearbyte offset 408663, line 1, column 408634) Backend IO"  (this path is pointing to the agent file on another system)

I noticed if I click "Delay Load Geometry" the SOP doesn't give error anymore and the spreadsheet shows the content. But I don't see a primintrinsic or something I could edit to make it point to the correct agent files path.
I gave it a try with "Packed Disk Edit" SOP, but no luck

Where can I access the packed agent external reference and edit it to point to the folder on my system?

Thanks

Edited by probiner

RFE'd that missing agent rigs load without error and that the external reference of agents can be changed, like one can for packed disk prims with: setprimintrinsic(0, "unexpandedfilename", @primnum, "filepath");

Cheers
Pedro

Edited by probiner