Initial state [solved]

Hello!

I have this vellum grain simulation that is pretty high res, so it takes a bit of time to calculate. What I did was simulate the first 50 frames to get a good rest position for the grains. I set that 50th frame as the initial state for the simulation. Here is where I am unsure. I made some changes to one of the colliders and removed a pop drag node then added a pop force node. Is it ok to make all these changes to the sim? Or should everything match what was in the original simulation? I ask this because I am getting some weird behavior from my pop force node. Even if I turn the amplitude on the turbulence to 99999999 it has almost no effect. If I clear the initial state and use the pop force node, I do not notice the same behavior. In summary, when you use an initial state for your simulation, should you have the same data before and after you set the initial state?

Thanks--

Edited by ejr32123

Here I am again replying to my own thread :  ) 

I think the problem is when I saved my initial state, my pop drag was left at 1000. To fix my problem I just re-attached my pop drag node and set the air resistance to 0. I believe the drag just kept damping everything even though I had disconnected the pop drag node after loading the initial state.