Asking for some solution on FX

airwalkz

Hi :D I'm working on my short animation project. I'm tasked with doing Magic particle, RBD, Cloth sim.

Right now I have some problem that I'm little bit stuck. Getting help would be nice since I have no one to ask right now :P

1. I'm doing an earth spike. The type of Rock coming up from ground. I have a problem of making the ground "Not fall with gravity". I want it to be like a ground plane that If the rock hit it. It just fall. Not before that

Right now, I'm using the attr transfer with the center of the ground that break will be active=1 and outside will be = 0. The thing is the area of the active=1 is fall due to gravity pull it down before the rock hit it. Any advice?

like this https://vimeo.com/manage/280683899/general It's fall before the impact coming in.

2.Any tips and trick on making nice particle look/shading in redshift? I'm mainly using advect by volume for shape. And in shader I just use Rsmaterial with rsparticledata>illuminating colour so it does glow. any advice on making it look good?

3.I'm lost in cloth sim. Any tutorial on vellum cloth that explain about how to constraint point to charactor? I'm mainly doing the hood sim.

Thank you! If i'm not clearly explain it please tell me.