Bake Texture Rop_exporting multiple color maps? SOLVED

Hey all, the bake texture rop provides you with a convenient way of sending out point colors to a texture map which is really helpful.  I sent out a costume curvature mask in this way created from the game dev curvature sop.  All you need to do to get the curvature values out into a map is

1) Apply  a principled shader to the desired geo. 

2) Have a light

3) Set the shader to use point color. 

4)  In the bake texture rop,  check the Surface unlit base color (basecolor)     

That was all it took :rolleyes:--some thanks for some online help for this by the way.  

My question is, what would be the smartest way to kick out multiple masks from the bake texture rop?     

Say I wanted to send out 5 or 6 different curvature maps as flat color information, can I hijack one shader to do this?    

Im pretty confident I can but Im not sure of the workflow.  

My thought was I build up a set of attributes corresponding to my masks: 

say v@curve_mask_one

v@curve_mask_two

etc etc

and then try to just hijack some of the preexisting inputs with this attribute --say the metallic, the transcolor, etc etc.  

Looking inside the shader network i can see how the various  parts --basecolor, metallic are set up in a very similar fashion.  

I showed a pick of the the surface and the metallic to show how similar they are  (pics 1 and 2).  You can see they both have an option for using point color.  If you then dive inside there is this bind labeled Cd (pick 3)--is this Cd attribute bind what is calling the point color to begin with?  If so, I figured I could just replaced the Name: Cd  with say curve_mask_one and the bake texture would behave appropriately?  Maybe......  there is nothing inside these subnets that actually applies to how the shader is building the differences between the metallic and transcolor maps though, thats my fear here.  

I am trying this out now, 

but also sending this in hopes of getting any suggestions so I can avoid any rabbit holes here.  

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.15.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.15.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.29.26 PM.png

Edited by Justin K