Principled Shader location

I had a heck of a time today trying to find out where the Principled Shader was hiding in Houdini 17. I found a tutorial  (see below) but in classic Side Effects style this version does not match 2017 and I was at a loss until I dug deep into the docs here http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini/shade/basics.html . The main doc page for every tool should start with a clear passage on where the tool is located and how to access it. I've been bemoaning this for years now because all the docs just assume you know what context you have to be in to access the tool, and tools get shuffled around to different contexts or renamed or completely re-designed between versions with barely any documentation. I think I'm on my 5th time re-learning how to texture in Houdini and of course there's several methods with completely different interfaces and context. Non-intuitive! It's a shader but it's under materials but its a ... it's a mess.