Auto Rigged Character

zoki

Hi

here is one of my older models done in maya and rigged in H8.1

I am very satisfied with autorig operator and skinning tools in H , I was :P maya user for 6+ years , I showed functionability to max and xsi guys at work and in my humble opinion(beacuse I am not rigger or animator) there is nothing better, more flexible out yet!

here is the file play with it i hope I packaged everything in , you will need to fix paths-it is not hda!

any feedback welcome

zauto_human.rar

Hi

here is one of my older models done in maya and rigged in H8.1

I am very satisfied with autorig operator and skinning tools in H , I was :P maya user for 6+ years , I showed functionability to max and xsi guys at work and in my humble opinion(beacuse I am not rigger or animator) there is nothing better, more flexible out yet!

here is the file play with it i hope I packaged everything in , you will need to fix paths-it is not hda!

any feedback welcome

zauto_human.rar

Hi, wery nice. I'm glad that you like it. In some ways that was the purpose of the autorig, be flexible, reduce the amount of time spend on rigging and convert people from other packages :).

cheers

calin