Setting Multiparm values with Sliders?

Fele

I hope it's not to complicated to explain...:

I have a Multiparm with a long list of sliders, which allow me to set an individual attribute float for different kind of classes/objects.

Slider 1 sets a value for class_1
Slider 99 sets a value for class_99

The list gets really long with a lot of objects and it's hard to keep track with all the scrolling. I am looking for a way to pack this into only two sliders.

The first slider cycles through the classes, just an integer ranging from class_1 to class_99 

When this slider changes, the second slider should return the current float attribute value of the chosen class. And most importantly, it should also allow to change this value.

I tried to keep it simple by hiding all other sliders except the one of the current selected class. But the the main problem was, that the remaining current slider did not move to the top of the Multiparm list. It stayed at it's actual position which does not make much sense...

I am not sure if it's even possible but if anybody has an idea how to approach that, please let me know.

Thanks
Felix