Product presentation props (like Keyshot)

I'd like to make a nice looking presentation of an object (a personal project, not commercial, no budget). I know that Keyshot Vectary etc are geared towards such product presentations. Is there a site or resources for Houdini with typical props / lighting setups used in such presentations? I mean things a glass table, a prop book, a window geo for reflections, a "studio" HDRI / AI setup with a soft backdrop etc I know all this can be made, but maybe there are ready-to-go collections

I am not sure but I believe you could find something similar on Greyscale Gorilla's website for C4D and then import it here.

Coming from 3ds Max I can't remember anything remarkable in that sense but I would tend to create it more than importing anything.

It is mainly a bunch of softboxes HDRIs to map onto your lights and a curved plane, All the rest can be found in any 3d model library from Turbosquid to 3DSky. Of course I don't think the shaders will be ready for Houdini.